<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6892951489952014972?origin\x3dhttp://thesweetestjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Me & You... Lovely Together ♥

Credits♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
wat's next?

Finally! My last module is over :D
1.5 mths later, the results for this module will come out and i can officially graduate
I cant believe 2.5 years is over, just like this..
i'm glad i managed to do it
and I'm proud of myself... work plus studies...
i'm looking forward to new challenges in life
and stuff to learn and make good use of my time
like exercise once per wk, yoga lessons, baking lesson with big and facial sessions
~I thank big for the help given, understanding, good lucks and encouragement thru these yrs~

These 2 phrases may seem familar to some of you...
but it's so true and meaningful

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

her sweet memory was written @ 12:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment