<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6892951489952014972?origin\x3dhttp://thesweetestjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Me & You... Lovely Together ♥

Credits♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Happy anniversary

A card from da zhu to me.. this is a supprise
i'm waiting for my another suprise
but how come it hasn't reach me?
da zhu say he sent sth to me via snail mail...
but i've not yet receive it...
where's my " 好戏在后头?"

~ I'm missing u ~
Happy Anniversary My Love

Da Zhu,

It has been 3 years for us, living with each other.
I do not remember our "start date", and i do not wish to "create" one.
没有开始, 就没有结束..
I would like to express all my feeling in simply a short sentence:
My heart has got a space for someone, and that someone - is YOU. I love you!
May we have many more years to count together

Da Zhu

ZHU ZHU Trademark

Labels:

her sweet memory was written @ 10:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment